Sunday, June 19, 2022

Is it we having a Darshanam?

Once after visiting Tirupati Venkatachalapathy Perumal, I thought: "This temple is well funded, has good Bhaktha inflows. Maybe I will now give preference to & visit the other shrines that are badly in need of support."

And then, for years, I was unable to go to Tirupati even after making plans. Something would come up forcing a cancellation of plans. Finally, I thought: "Ok, I'm sorry. I want to see you. Now, please allow me to come". The next Darshanam happened without hitches. Later, I heard from friends that Tirupati Perumal has a reputation of being a RoshaKaaran (ரோஷக்காரன்). 

Was it just a coincidence or something more? Though all-pervading, does the divine still have time to play with us cosmic specs of dust & keep a personal connection? Is it the deity willing it, when we make plans to visit? Maybe it is the origin who has graciously taken a form that we imagined it in, who wished to see the child, rather than we thinking that we are having a Darshanam. 

No comments: